Accessible hotel rooms in Eastleigh, Southampton
Our accessible rooms have a range of features to assist guests with additional access requirements. We have a range of facilities to help assist you during your stay:
- 4 blue badge car parking spaces
- Easy access to the hotel entrance
- Accessible washroom
- Bar and restaurant full accessible
- Recently refurbished comfortable accessible bedrooms and bathrooms with low-level facilities
- Personal sound system and portable chime available in the bedrooms
- Limited access to leisure facilities for wheelchair users
- Vibrating pagers available to raise an alert in the event of a fire
- Menus and literature available in large print
- Induction loops available
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Complimentary room for your carer upon request
Book this room online or contact us on 0871 942 9075.
Can I stay here during COVID-19?
Absolutely! We have bought in extensive social distancing and hygiene measures to make your stay clean, safe and just as comfortable as before. Read more about how we are looking after our hotel guests, team members, cleaning regimes and food and beverage options.
Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
24-hour room service
High-speed internet access
Pillow menu with a choice of soft and firm pillows
En suite bathroom facilities with toiletries