Planning a visit to The Ageas Bowl?
The Ageas Bowl is a prestigious sports centre based in the city of Southampton and is home to an array of sports teams, training, education and recreational sports:
- Hampshire Cricket ground
- Hampshire Cricket College
- State-of-the-art sports medicine centre
- Hampshire Wellbeing Centre
- Amateur boxing club
- Poseidon and the Hedge End Running Club
- Choi Kwang Do martial arts classes
- Hospitality, corporate and events venue
- Boundary Lakes Golf Course
Need a hotel by The Ageas Bowl?
Holiday Inn Southampton-Eastleigh’s location makes us the perfect overnight stop for spectators, students and visitors going to The Ageas Bowl. We are only 15 minutes’ drive away or 50 minutes by public transport.
Our hotel by The Ageas Bowl has comfortable rooms for a great night’s sleep, as well as amazing dining options and many offers to take advantage of. Not forgetting our Spirit Health Club, which overnight guests can use free of charge.