Covid-19 announcement: our Spirit Health Club is open, but some services and facilities may be closed or running on a reduced timetable to keep our visitors safe and happy. See our club’s FAQs to find out more.
How we’re keeping you safe
Keeping you safe and happy is our priority, which is why our club has a variety of Covid-19 health and safety measures including:
- Social distancing throughout the club, with helpful signage and markers to guide you around
- Installing hand and equipment sanitising stations
- Spacing out gym equipment, giving you plenty of room to hit your personal best!
- Cleaning more frequently and thoroughly – including before and after any equipment is used so you can enjoy your workout with peace of mind
- Protecting our staff with PPE and Perspex screens at reception
Our new booking system
To maintain safe social distancing around the club, we have temporarily reduced the number of club members who can use the club at any one time, as well as reduced our gym sessions to 45 minutes and swimming pools to 35 minutes.
Our new, convenient booking system will require you to book your slot at our gym, swimming pool or both. To learn about how to book your slot, please see our Spirit Health Club FAQs.
Using our Spirit Health Club
You all make our club the amazing place it is, and we need your help to keep our community healthy, happy and safe.
When you’re using our club, please keep the following in mind:
- Please wear a face covering when entering the club, when you’re at reception and when you’re in the club’s public areas.
- Come into the Spirit Health Club through the club’s entrance (access through the hotel isn’t possible, just for now!). Please arrive no more than five minutes before your booked session and if necessary queue outside the club keeping your distance from others.
- Arrive at the club dressed for your workout – our lockers, changing rooms and showers will be closed temporarily, but the sinks and toilets will be available. There will be socially distanced lockers for pool users only.
- Scan your membership card at reception when you enter the club, and don’t forget to enter your car registration at our Parking Eye terminal.
- Need to buy something from our club? Use contactless payment as a quick and easy way to buy your essentials (we’re not currently accepting cash payments, in order to minimise contact).
- Use hand sanitiser before and after you’ve used the equipment.
- Give the gym equipment a clean before and after you’ve used it using the sanitiser from the sanitising stations within the club.
- Stick to the 15-minute time limit on each piece of equipment – this way, all of our members can enjoy the equipment.
- Avoid sharing equipment and when you’re using a new piece of equipment remember to give it a good clean.
- Bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated throughout your workout – our water fountains will temporarily be unavailable.
- Avoid bringing towels into the gym area.
Swimming pool safety measures
Before you jump on in, there are a few things you’ll need to remember when using our pool:
- To protect other pool users, we’re asking all swimmers to take a quick shower before and after you use the swimming pool using the pool-side showers (don’t worry about bringing your own soap – we’ve got plenty ready for you to use in the shower area).
- To ensure we can safely minimise contact points in our club, please note that the showers, hairdryers and spin dryers won’t be available at this point in time.
- We’ve also introduced a one-way system for entering and leaving the swimming pool area. Please ensure that you’re following social distancing at all times.
Check which services are running
Some of our services and facilities may be closed or running on a reduced schedule, such as our spa facilities, beauty treatments, exercise classes and personal training. Please read our Spirit Health Club FAQs to find out which facilities and services are currently available.
Family Spirit Health Club memberships
Good news! You can bring your little ones to the swimming pool if you’ve got a family membership. Please keep them supervised at all times, and you’ll all need to follow the Covid-19 health and safety processes we’ve put in place.
Unfreeze your membership
If you’re still on a membership freeze and would like to unfreeze your membership, contact our club at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do the rest.
Please note that we cannot suspend membership indefinitely.
If you have any symptoms related to Covid-19 we’d be really grateful if you could please avoid coming to the club until you feel better – thanks for helping us to keep our club a healthy, safe and happy community.